The Results are in! We’ve tallied all the votes, see which gear was the most popular in the 2016/2017 Season after the jump.
We hit our goal of 30 Votes this year for our Gear Of The Year Poll. Thank you to everyone who participated, three randomly drawn Winners received prizes. Winners listed below.
RESULTS by Category:
- Lure/Jig: Hali Sukkula & Northland Buckshot (tied)
- Rod/Reel: Shimano Sienna/Pflueger President (tied)
- Accessory: Mr Heater Buddy Heater
- Apparel: Striker Ice Climate Suit/Ice Armor Gloves & Mitts (tied)
- Shelters: Eskimo Fatfish 949i
- Auger: Ion 40V Max Electric Auger
- Electronics: Marcum LX-7
- GOY: Mr Heater Buddy Heater
- Biggest fish: 50″ Paddle Fish (Evan P.)
MOST VOTES (all categories): Mr. Heater Buddy Heater
All of the Votes can be found HERE.
1st Prize WINNER: Shel
1st Prize: Nasty Noodle Rod + Pflueger President (6920) [$100 Value]
2nd Prize WINNER: Anonymous
2nd Prize: Shimano Nexave Spinning Reel (1000) [$59.99 Value]
3rd Prize WINNER: Evan P.
Fishouflage Walleye Hoodie [$49.95 Value]
Thanks again to all the Voters, keep an eye out for a new poll with prizes!
2 thoughts on “2016/2017 Gear Of The Year – RESULTS!”
I won a fishfalouge walleye hoodie?!?! Awesome! I never win anything. Also, if you want I can provide a picture of the paddle fish!
I sent you an email with some instructions for third prize.
That would be great of we could get a pic of the paddlefish. Sounded like your typical “fish tale” if you ask me. 😉